Another Pinterest inspired craft found
here. Unfortunately I didn't plan as far enough in advance as I should have, but that's okay. I went in search of pillow envelopes at Michaels and the woman acted like I had horns coming from my head when I asked her if they carried them. I even got out my handy iPhone to show her an image of what I was so desperately trying to explain. I searched high and low, but they in fact didn't carry any at that particular store. Apparently they have them online and may even carry them at other stores. Anyway, we improvised and made a low budget, but still pretty cute craft for the boys Valentines this year. The best part, they played a hand in putting it together.
I printed the little tags on regular paper.
I used our 2" round punch & 3" scalloped punch to cut out the labels and card stock for the backing.
This was the boys favorite part! They go crazy using the punch. If I'm not careful I'm going to have 3" scallops cut out of my tablecloth.
Then comes the gluing. I sort of wished I would have just used round labels! Again, I didn't really plan this one out very well.
See those little eyes eyeing the glue!
We had some pretty sticky fingers by the time we were done!
Lastly we filled little snack bags with goldfish crackers and attached the tags.
Happy Valentine's Day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment